What's new

February keepers

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't get out too many times in February but its hard to believe the weather was so nice on the days that I did. Hope you all had an enjoyable month. Here are the keeper coins for February.

HH!
 

Attachments

  • 022012Coins.webp
    022012Coins.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 207
  • 022012Coins2.webp
    022012Coins2.webp
    79.3 KB · Views: 220
  • 022012Coins3.webp
    022012Coins3.webp
    87.8 KB · Views: 217
JGRDHS said:
I love those plastic covers.

You know, they look cool but I miss being able to drop them on the table and hear the sweet "clink" of silver...
 
Very nice finds! :notworthy: Where did you get those killer round holders?
 
Congratulations! Very nice! Usually you can get those at coin dealer stores.
 
I buy mine off ebay. Got 25 dime holders for about 10 bucks shipped. I'll get the seller for ya if you want some... or maybe I should start selling them... Hmmmm
 
Nice!!Those coin holders are cool and that brew is even cooler :occasion14:
 
The Stout looks Killer Good.... The dimes look XF............
I have'nt seen the Stout anywhere, where do they sell it?
BillT.
 
nice finds looks like you are off to a great start i also like them coin holders they look like they are a little smaller around anyway great hunt dennis
 
nice finds jason, congrats.
 
Great looking coins Jason. I really like that sharp Barber!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom