What's new

Federal appeals court ruling ,Centralia residents must move / 2013 hunt info

I don't think it's dyslexia. I think it's the damn autocorrect
 
I don't think it's dyslexia. I think it's the damn autocorrect

Yes, lol, it was autocorrect......I am sure I typed tnet, lol......it corrected it then to tent again!

Happy Hunting!
 
:thumbsup: I'll post here & send you's each a PM next Wednesday after the noon weather report
to let you's know if a Saturday or Sunday hunt is on.

snow is possible tonight
 
I can't find this thread through my profile. How bizarre
 
metal_detector.gif
I guess the hunt is off?
 
yes for now :(

DSCF0002.webp
Untitled.webp
 
Last edited:
metal_detector.gif
Oh, I thought (based on news articles) that because of the mine fire - any (and all snow) that hits the ground simply melts! Sorry, just couldn't resist.
 
metal_detector.gif
Oh, I thought (based on news articles) that because of the mine fire - any (and all snow) that hits the ground simply melts! Sorry, just couldn't resist.

natural Free Heat ? I'd move up there :laughing7:

the floor of my house would look like a George Foreman grill
 
Last edited:
Jeff have you decided on a Tnet hunt day yet or have you already been up there? The second week in April its suppose to warm up very nicely..If you do organize a group hunt I would like to go along.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom