Feeder Cam

I have not been able to ck this for a bit did this am and new camera location but, there are 2 does feeding and 1 keepslooking at the camera!

You changed your name!

The raccoons sure are feeding well.

Just saw a small herd of eight deer.

Now that the leaves ore gone, on sunny mornings, you can really see the color on the turkey feathers.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

The same to you and yours! I am stll very Mental but, I will be mental again after Christmas! ;D

This post is killing me. My deer cams are out over salt and I need to go download my pics. I will get sometimes over a thousand digital shots a week. When I check it,lol.
Thanks for sharing.
TnMountains

:icon_thumright: awsome link ,I was lookin at it an my minnie miners (5 & 8) went oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh an got to see a buck an doe an have been gigglin watchin the racoons .

great link :icon_thumright:

They have changed the site a bit, the video is faster, daytime color is better, and it has a fullscreen option now.

Counted 15 raccoons last night, some were babies.

Having a pretty nasty hailstorm right now, apparently the screen capture isn't quick enough to catch the hailstones, but the video shows them.

Edit- Decided the hailstorm pic was useless, so here's the latest on the raccoon family:

Attachments

• raccoons.JPG
    raccoons.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 476
Thank you so much for this link, I will be spending a lot of time hunting there....

ng

Coons are busy there tonight, and they are still here too! Jeff set the trap so as it gets dark we shall see!

Something I caught on my cam...

Deep in the dank, dark woods...

Attachments

• b foot2.jpg
    b foot2.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 421
Is this post still going?!! :D

I'm happy everyone is enjoying it!

They've made some good changes to the site, it's gotten a little commercial, but the improvements are worth it I guess.

I was just on the site and someone is actually operating the camera, zooming in/out, panning left/right, adjusting the shot. That's new to me. Getting some really good closeup shots just now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back