What's new

Feeling blessed!

txconservative

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2010
Messages
511
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350 / Cobra Beach Magnet / Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Hey friends ! Just wanted to let everyone know that I got accepted into Nursing school for the FALL 2011 LVN program ! Cannot wait to begin my career. I will eventually transition into the RN Program, then eventually get my BSN ! :hello2: :hello2:
 
YOU GO GIRL :thumbsup:

Fossis...........
 
Congratulations and well done, I am sure you will make a fine nurse.
 
:icon_thumright: :headbang: :icon_thumright: Nicely done tx!
 
Congratulations !!! :wav: :wav: :wav:

It's always hard to find a good nurse. :tongue3:
 
Hey Girl,
(My future wife :laughing7:)
Glad to hear of your accomplishment! :thumbsup:

Perhaps you've heard of my goals...
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,401864.0.html

I'd say that we have enough in common for a dinner together. My treat.
Where are you?
Aw Nutz. Too far....
Well, at least know that I'm "in your corner!"
Be the best!

My Best Wishes,
Scott
 
MEGA CONGRATS , gal !
My oldest daughter is a CRNP and a nursing teacher at WVU/Ruby Mem . My youngest is an occupational therapist specialising in autism .
Stay the course to completion and you will never be out of a well paying job except by choice :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :hello2: :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom