What's new

Feeling Creative? Artistic? Bored? Look No Further

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
2,818
Reaction score
3,358
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Create beautiful and colorful sand sculptures with this really cool site and submit them into the gallery for all to see.
Nothing to download and it will keep you or the kids busy for hours! (be sure to click the little box on the upper left)

http://thisissand.com/


Jackson Pollock fan? Don't miss this one! Create your own beautiful Pollock-esque artwork with the click of the mouse!
(Tip: Click often!)

http://jacksonpollock.org/
 
Thanks for the sites... Now where do I sell my works of art :dontknow:
 
Still lookin' for that site! :D
 
The heck with sites, I think I'll become a street vendor. Push the pictures into theirs faces and tell them.. You gotta buy this stuff, times are hard ;D
 
thats fun ;D (in reference to the sites)
 
I am an artist, photography-acrylic-watercolor-ink-pyrography& computer reconstruction of historical sites. I also conserve found items and mount them on black walnut. I can tell you this is not the time to be an artist. Sales are in the sub-basement. Below is an example of one of my conserved items, an 200 year old blacksmith made ax head. Also below is one of my computer images.
 

Attachments

  • Chube-blk-500.webp
    Chube-blk-500.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 165
  • ax300.webp
    ax300.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 118
  • Chube-blk-500.webp
    Chube-blk-500.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 158
Nice work! I saw the axe display in an earlier thread and told you I'm lifting the idea for my own axe.
Sincerest form of flattery and all that, :D
 
spartacus53 said:
The heck with sites, I think I'll become a street vendor. Push the pictures into theirs faces and tell them.. You gotta buy this stuff, times are hard ;D

Keep a bottle of diluted Windex and a dirty rag with you as a back-up :wink:
 
Gopher, Here is one more.
​
 

Attachments

  • plow 700.webp
    plow 700.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 159
  • plow 700.webp
    plow 700.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 155

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom