Broken knee
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2009
- Messages
- 1,909
- Reaction score
- 785
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- in your back yard
- Detector(s) used
- excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I have looked at the link, I am still not convinced the cane tops appear to have a socket for the stick.allan said:I had seen that episode and remembered it, thats what made me think it was a cane head, also the asian look to the face. I am still looking at other things but cane top sure looks like a good fit
thanks, Breezie and everyone I am leaving this one with a ? I do believe someone will post a link or pix to this cat's twin.Breezie said:Yes, the carney sticks do have necks. I only saw one in the pic that didn't have a collar/neck, so it's probably as you said, some Miss Kitty from an obscure potter. Breezie