What's new

Fell off the wagon today

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
I know, I know, I quit coin roll hunting but I slipped up a bit today, and picked up 16 boxes. I was doing good but I could not keep myself away from this forum,and,well,I got tempted.
Anyway not one skunk box, beat my best box twice, and got six keepers in a roll which is the most I've ever gotton. Plus when I fell off the wagon I fell hard because 16 boxes is the most I've ever done at one time, and to top it off this is the most silver I've ever harvested in a day,from boxes anyway
Here goes
21x WLH
20x Bens
26x Kens
169x 40's
I'm going to try my best to stay on the wagon now
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
At least you had a nice fall!!
 
Whew! Better steer clear of the alcohol!!
What a come back!
I'm glad you're not in my neck of the woods.
- Grizz
 
Wow, congrats that's almost a 15/box average. What were your best and worst boxes of that bunch?
 
Rich Hartford AKA my hero !

Finds 21 walking libertys in 16 boxes and ive found 1 in nearly 200 boxes !

Im jealous and wish i was you !

HH and continued good luck ! Welcome back you were missed !

~Holmes~
 
skelly9131 said:
Wow, congrats that's almost a 15/box average. What were your best and worst boxes of that bunch?

Best was 74 worst was 5.
HH
Rich
 
wow rich......hope i can get some of this juju off me and get some good boxes like that :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Holmes said:
Rich Hartford AKA my hero !

Finds 21 walking libertys in 16 boxes and ive found 1 in nearly 200 boxes !

Im jealous and wish i was you !

HH and continued good luck ! Welcome back you were missed !

~Holmes~

Holmes,
I don't think I've gone a month without getting a Walker. Don't know why that is. Could be that there are a lot of old timers in this State. Young people don't stay here. Can't say I blame them either.
HH
Rich
 
silvercop said:
wow rich......hope i can get some of this juju off me and get some good boxes like that :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

SC,
I always watch your boxes. It's like turning on a sporting event. Let me get the popcorn, sit at the PC and watch the 20 box show.
As I recall when your four don't produce that's when you hit the big enchilada on the 20.
I'll be watching Thursday
HH
Rich
 
Nice score Rich. Glad to see you back in the saddle.
 
Rich, I'm very proud that you were able to stay away as long as you have. Congrats on the great score! :icon_thumright:
 
Sure, you will stay on the wagon.....NOT! Great score!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
Rich, CRH is like Hotel California. You can not escape. You are trapped doing this for eternity.

Congrats on your finds.

Darth Walker
 
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: Way to go Rich - beginners luck resurfaces!

Maine_Jim
 
Lot's of great finds there. I doubt you will be back on the wagon anytime soon though.

Jim
 
Mr. Rich,
I always watch your posts. I don't always respond, but just an FYI . . . you keep me going when times get tough . . . I get skunks all the time, and then, just when I think I want to quit, I get silver.

I am a newby, but I am old. Hitten 50 this year. This is a great hobby cause we don't loose $$$$.

Thanks, and I mean Thanks!
apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom