What's new

Fell off the wagon today

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
I know, I know, I quit coin roll hunting but I slipped up a bit today, and picked up 16 boxes. I was doing good but I could not keep myself away from this forum,and,well,I got tempted.
Anyway not one skunk box, beat my best box twice, and got six keepers in a roll which is the most I've ever gotton. Plus when I fell off the wagon I fell hard because 16 boxes is the most I've ever done at one time, and to top it off this is the most silver I've ever harvested in a day,from boxes anyway
Here goes
21x WLH
20x Bens
26x Kens
169x 40's
I'm going to try my best to stay on the wagon now
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
feed the "silver" monkey and he will put down the hammer he uses on your head. :help: :wink: at least till he needs his "next fix"
 
The King returns! :notworthy: Very nice haul!
 
The addiction that pays and won,t go away! What a great bunch of coins Rich. Always nice to have a real soft landing when you fall off that wagon. For some reason seeing a beautiful Lady with a flowing gown never gets old. So much for twelve step.
 
Nice finds, you should fall off the wagon again. Seems to be bringing you luck!
 
damn rich are you kidding me LOL
i did 17 this week and got about a 1/6 of your totals
I dont get it we order from the same supplier. Im going to start following you around LOL
nice job
 
21x WLH
20x Bens
26x Kens
169x 40's


You are going back on the wagon after finds like this????? With all do respect Rich...Are you nutz!!!!!! ??? ???

Golden Silver
 
Fantastic finds, Rich. When you fall off the wagon, you do it up right.

Bud
 
golden silver said:
21x WLH
20x Bens
26x Kens
169x 40's


You are going back on the wagon after finds like this????? With all do respect Rich...Are you nutz!!!!!! ??? ???

Golden Silver
Of course you are right GS. After a three week break I guess I'm back in the game. Only doing 8 boxes this time though. 16 is to much to return.
It was fun tearing through those boxes and finding silver. I doubt that I'll get a score like this one again,but you never know.
HH
Rich
 
Rich - those dumps definitely will wear a guy out. I bet it was easier after you scored more than $600 in silver. :icon_thumright:

Maine_Jim
 
Rich....glad to see you scored well when getting back on the wagon. i too have fallen off due to lack of funds and time. i'm hoping i'll be able to hop back on by summer. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom