What's new

🥇 BANNER Fellas .. I think I just paid for my Pirate Black Devil 2 PRO for times over today!!!

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,351
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
Today was the first nice day we have had in a while, so I headed back to the property I recently got permission to hunt. Last time, I hunted the woods, but today I ventured closer to the house.

Aside from the normal trash and bits & pieces, here are my finds for the day!

1970 Quarter............. 1969 Penny........ 1983 Nickel......... AND THE KILLER FIND OF THE DAY: a 1980 1 OUNCE of FINE GOLD Krugerrand from South Africa
1971 Quarter .............1975 penny........ VA 280 Seal ........ I had never heard of this coin before, so I took it to my jeweler friend who verified it is in fact gold.
1979 Quarter............. 1976 Penny ...................................My heart is still pounding!
1981 Quarter............. 1980 Penny
................................1983 Penny
 

Attachments

  • Donyay Property 1.webp
    Donyay Property 1.webp
    111.3 KB · Views: 1,365
  • Donyay Property 2.webp
    Donyay Property 2.webp
    107.6 KB · Views: 667
  • Donyay Property 3.webp
    Donyay Property 3.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 579
  • Donyay Property 4.webp
    Donyay Property 4.webp
    51 KB · Views: 606
Last edited:
@creskol.

Creskol sitting there going through his just found pile on his tailgate.

Eh..another 79 quarter, smh 83 nickel..jeez another 70 quarter, man not even silver, a 80 gold krugerrand, sigh..another 76 penny..a .a.
a....
...kru kru kru gold gold...**GLACKKK**.




Clearly banner worthy.

Great find.
 
Last edited:
It doesn't get any better than a gold coin. WTG & HH.
 
Thanks again for all the nice replies! :hello:
 
What can I say that hasn't already been said? Very Well Done and Congrat's to you on a Great find and save.
 
WOW i thought i had a good day with 3 Indian head pennies and a Gold Ring. Best day i've had in a while. congrats.
 
Awesome! Got gold! The little seal is pretty cool as well.
 
Congratulations on the stellar find. I can't imagine that many folks are walking around with a K-Rand in their pockets, no less loosing one.
That's going to be hard to top.
HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom