What's new

Felt like a Ferret

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had around an hour yesterday, cruised around in one hole at low tide, one small sterling ring and a small 925 earring, few coins, and some teaser junk. I just knew there had to be gold in that hole somewhere, but.......fooled again! :laughing7: hole.webp
 
Upvote 0
Congratulation!
 
That's a good one hour hunt bigscoop:hello2:

There's more treasure there than I find in 3 hr. hunts on most days

Lorraine
 
That's a good one hour hunt bigscoop:hello2:

There's more treasure there than I find in 3 hr. hunts on most days

Lorraine

A rare thing for sure, especially in the water with all that soft sand. That low spot was maybe 60 x 30 feet and blown out fairly steep on the inside of a bar to a depth of about two feet. A lot of targets but no gold that I could find. But there was still a lot of soft sand underneath, the digging was really easy. I may have been in there for an hour and a half....somewhere in there. Kind of nice when you stumble on a spot with a lot of targets like that.
 
Nice haul. congratulations on the silver and nice glasses
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom