Fence Line Pheasants painting

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
I use to trap fox on this farm years ago. The owner was an elderly man and he would always have me and my son stop on our way out for coffee and orange juice. He loved the outdoors and really like shooting the breeze . He was a neat guy.
Thanks for looking
Van

Attachments

• December In Iowa-Changed.jpg
    December In Iowa-Changed.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 213
OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
CarolinaDigs said:
Van this is really beautiful > YOU are the one with great talent :)
Thank you Carolina for your nice comments.You mentioned above that praise helps the creativity in a person. I find that to be very true. I would suggest to anyone who has a child that shows talent in any form of art to encourage them . I can remember as a little boy in first grade people praising me over my stick drawings. I always thought that was very cool and have never forgot that.I like all art regardless of what it is,just as I do all kinds of music.Your work I can tell by looking at it puts happiness in peoples life and it doesn't get any better then that. Keep up the great work
Van

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Bean M and Fossis Thaks for your kind comments,its appreciated.
Van

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love pheasants, a bird we do not have here. But, I do have a painting of one. Another great painting, Van.

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Van, that's a really nice painting. The way you did the sky and the smoke drifting from the chimneys caught my eye. !

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
There a great bird River,and Iowa has lots and lots of them. When the Roosters flush from cover they cackle really loud and startle one pretty good.

Wes I have had coffee in the kitchen of that old house many times. A nice cozy place on a cold winter day! The elderly man who lived there built a new house in town. He has since passed away. I had lots of friends out in the country back when I was young guy running a trap line to help support my family. Ive traded in my traps for paint brushes so any animal lovers don't worry I just paint them now days, but I do support all my past activities.Thanks River and Wes,its appreciated.
Van

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread