Festivus

I went to WalMart, Sears, Target and more today... plenty of x-mas trees, menorahs, etc... NONE of 'em had Fetivus poles!!! Further, the White House REFUSED to include our representitive pole in any of the displays this year. Serenity now.

I got my Festvus pole at the local hardware store....right next to the flag poles.

SomeGuy said:
I got my Festvus pole at the local hardware store....right next to the flag poles.
Well good for you >:( sellout! Sure, we used to use just any old aluminum pole. But the point is that Festivians shouldn't have to resort to eBay to find proper decorations. Cripes, this holiday is beginning to stress me out.

nhbenz said:
I went to WalMart, Sears, Target and more today... plenty of x-mas trees, menorahs, etc... NONE of 'em had Fetivus poles!!! Further, the White House REFUSED to include our representitive pole in any of the displays this year. Serenity now.

Sounds like they are violating our right to celebrate new holidays.

DM

I think a Stripper pole should Work.

jeff of pa said:
I think a Stripper pole should Work.
See....thats the point that Ben was trying to make...they sell Stripper poles at Walmart...but not Festivus poles...How fair is that ....
I think you should probally organize a Million Man Festivus March....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back