What's new

Few bottles...and one big crier

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2013
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
1,661
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With a stiff easterly wind this morning vs the out going tide...it wasn't going to be good or pretty, did manage to nab a Foster & Fairchild "Peptogenic powdered milk", a generic amber oil bottle and a Dutch Ramekin...

Few corks floating is a good sign right?....usually the case..
corks.webp

Dug a fairly decent Pontiled Dr. Hostetter's Stomach bitters (1853), slip..oops..pop..it busted..
CM150606-09064702.webp

Then another...its china so I didn't expect it to hold up...
bust.webp

The sparse finds...
good.webp
 
Upvote 4
Serves ya right from all of us that have been awaiting another post. Jk. Love your finds
 
Well next time you keep us waiting it might be. How about more digging and posting and less working
 
Kicking butt Muck! Nice finds. I always look forward to your bottle posts
 
Not one to piss and moan, but I think I tore something in my left elbow lifting the packed ash, might have to dust off the machines and start swinging...
 
MUCK LOOKS LIKE YOU MIGHT HAVE HIT A SLUMP, LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE NEXT TIME ,YOU WILL HAVE BETTER LUCK.VANZUTPHEN
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom