What's new

Few days of relaxation

hubcap76

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2013
Messages
534
Reaction score
241
Golden Thread
0
Location
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been out of town for a few weeks with a few gigs, had a lull in the schedule opted to come home for a few days. Hit mainly the middle slope to breaking white water. Spent a few hours at chest since the eves have substantially laid down here on the Atlantic. First go at it produced minor calf and small junk targets, a few pyramid sinkers and 3 rings, started with the dolphin tow ring, saw the seam assumed junk, which it was a non precious metal. 2n ring was the gold, no markings,but you never know, tested to not be gold :p 3rd ring of the day was .925 with white sapphires and amethyst, as I was getting the area pinpointed down a middle aged woman approached for conversation, the usual questions and answers, ready to see what was unearthed she stayed for the extraction, first scoop I could see the sapphires in the sun, pointed it out to her and let her pull the item out of the scoop. Good fun. Learned my lesson with the phone and each so no extraction pics.

image-3719744724.webp

2nd hunt was brief with the family for low, clad, hooks, aluminum slaw, and a junk toe ring with a nice floral pattern.

image-2287918271.webp

3rd hunt again was brief with the family at a wading reef beach, fairly clean, opted once done to stop at the main beach on the way home for a few. Another junk ring, waist deep incoming tide. Maybe 10 targets entire day.

image-1118176304.webp

This morning my final last few hours allotted prior to departure was super calm, on the outgoing tide targets were few and far between, few pennies, a dime, some golden looking medallion thing quickly went into the pouch, looks to be something off a swimsuit or purse, a dozen or so morning bathers now in close proximity, then back to silent. Large storm seemed to e moving inland so decided to pack it up, made it to the white water break and got a signal, extracted the target to be rewarded with a 10.5g 14k band. Unfortunately no inscription so likely this will go in the jar. But I keep my 1 piece of jewelry per hunt quota up to date. Be safe out there and keep posting those story's and finds it's great to read when unable to swing.


image-2241818089.webp


image-178240994.webp

powered by pull tabs
 
Upvote 0
I need to get in the water. Sweet hunt HC. Congrats

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Sweet finds Hubcap! Congrats on an awesome hunt
 
The .925 with white sapphires is a very nice one!
 
Terrific post, hubcap76:headbang:

Impressive looking rings...love that bottom pic of the gold ring...nice one!:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Nice digs .Thanks for the pics
 
Appreciate all the replys, just trying to keep up with all you stellar folks. Speaking Of stellar, where is Hamid, miss that guys posts. Where ever he is I know he is emitting an aura of positivity, sending warm thoughts his way. powered by pull tabs
 
Appreciate all the replys, just trying to keep up with all you stellar folks. Speaking Of stellar, where is Hamid, miss that guys posts. Where ever he is I know he is emitting an aura of positivity, sending warm thoughts his way. powered by pull tabs

Where's the tent stakes?

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Ahhahahaa Sponge I totally looked at the couple I found and thought I should post these for you. Hahaha, on the other coast now and doubtful I will get much swinging time in aside from the closest park to the job site in between dry times. But I am obligated to be home next weekend for the start of school, the lady of the house and the kids have conflicting schedules so I will be local till winter. I will be sure and get then all prettied up.

powered by pull tabs
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom