Few finds last week

Rusty2465

Dec 2, 2023
Back woods of Georgia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Few I found. Many more to come . Came from private Land on the Savannah River in Burke co Georgia.. according to the landowners there were several artifacts found here that was worth lots of money There's also two mounds we will not be disturbing them though just what's around them. My Grandfather was full blood Creek. So I'm very interested. I am also blood can to a very famous native American she's a female I'm not going to say but details will follow soon. Came from ancestry.com and they are 98% positive. (Hint) She was the daughter of Chief Powhatan
IMG_2023-12-03-02-25-07-404.jpg

Upvote 4
Few I found. Many more to come . Came from private Land on the Savannah River in Burke co Georgia.. according to the landowners there were several artifacts found here that was worth lots of money There's also two mounds we will not be disturbing them though just what's around them. My Grandfather was full blood Creek. So I'm very interested. I am also blood can to a very famous native American she's a female I'm not going to say but details will follow soon. Came from ancestry.com and they are 98% positive. (Hint) She was the daughter of Chief Powhatan
View attachment 2118410

View attachment 2118410

You are William Linton, a descendant of Pocahontas through your great-great-great-great-grandfather, William Linton. He was the son of William Linton Lewis and Elizabeth Meriwether Gilmer. William Linton Lewis was the grandson of Jane Rolfe Bolling, who was the great-great-granddaughter of Pocahontas. Pocahontas was the daughter of Chief Powhatan, the paramount chief of the Powhatan Confederacy in Virginia. She married John Rolfe, an English colonist, in 1614 and had one son, Thomas Rolfe.

View attachment 2118410
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back