What's new

Few items needing ids

lonelyduckhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
353
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Location
Easton, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI2500, Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for any info! :icon_thumright:

Item#1 Front size of a Quarter
1zyypg8.jpg


Back side
2cdh5iq.jpg


Item #2 Front
25k7sep.jpg


Back
2rm4l1t.jpg


Item #3 Front
15fsqko.jpg


Back
2ltreh1.jpg


Thanks in advance for any help!
 
Nobody has any ideas? I know you guys know what these things are never let me down in the past, to many experts out there. ;D
 
Upvote 0
Does the first item look like it could have been a lid?
The second item looks like it might have been a ladies buckle to a cloth belt maybe early 1900's or so.
 
Upvote 0
vayank54 said:
Does the first item look like it could have been a lid?
The second item looks like it might have been a ladies buckle to a cloth belt maybe early 1900's or so.

Maybe but it would have to be a very small bottle. It's the size of a quarter and the it is concaved in.
 
Upvote 0
could it be a button with the back missing. I really don't know just tossing out ideas.
 
Upvote 0
I agree on the Victorian ladies sash buckle. When I first looked at the 1st item, I thought it migh be some type of locket, but didn't see a place for attachment. Maybe it is a button with the back missing. What is it made out of? Breezie
 
Upvote 0
No. 3's a lid. Small pill box? Snuff box? :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
First comment is to not photograph on a white surface. It's too tough to get all the detail as the white exposure causes the object to be underexposed and dark. So maybe for the dark ones, a picture on a dark background will give us more information and help us a bit.

The first item may be a horse bridle rosette. Is it lead filled?

Daryl
 
Upvote 0
Breezie said:
I agree on the Victorian ladies sash buckle. When I first looked at the 1st item, I thought it migh be some type of locket, but didn't see a place for attachment. Maybe it is a button with the back missing. What is it made out of? Breezie

Item #1 Made of copper rand as a copper penny with some type of gold color on the outside.

Item # 2 Made of copper I believe

Item #3 Made of copper
 
Upvote 0
No 1 looks like a baby photo.
Maybe Gerber baby food promotion.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom