What's new

Few knick-knacks and a couple patty-whacks

Crispin

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,636
Reaction score
2,857
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I went on a grueling 4 hour hunt in the sun today. Stayed in the Northern Bay. Hunted mostly dry sand. I did go out into the water where I dug that massive spike and a lot of other iron. Probably dug over 200 targets. I put together a collage of some of the fines. The little ring is silver. The "rock" next to it is also silver and has a cross inscribed on it. I have no idea what it was. It was at least 18 inches deep. I'm going to soak it in vinegar over night and see how much cleaner I can get it. I already boiled it with baking soda for 30minutes.

Enjoy,

Crispin

DSC_0428.webpDSC_0429.webp
 
Upvote 0
nice finds congrats HH
 
Matched your little pyramid shaped piece in a park,backside has a round hollow protrusion ,flush with edge or shorter. Lots of neat finds you have there.
Silver "rock" is very intriguing,a could it be ancient?. Congrats on the diggs!
 
Nice lootin -- I know where u found that bar :P
 
After all the digging I guess the rest is "This old man came rolling home" probably tired.
 
Nice goin' on the silver finds, Crispin!

Wonder what that silver "rock" is.

Lorraine
 
After all the digging I guess the rest is "This old man came rolling home" probably tired.

Don't forget to "Give the dog a Bone"....14 K , that is...

only $24445.00 retail

Get back there and bring this one home, Crispin:hello2:



zdog bone.webp
 
Good work that is a lot of diggen but to many bobby pins.
 
I can't wait to get back down to Florida to the beach...might even help clear away some pulltabs for you!

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2
 
Don't forget to "Give the dog a Bone"....14 K , that is...

only $24445.00 retail

Get back there and bring this one home, Crispin:hello2:



View attachment 818124

That'd be a great find, but I sure wouldn't date a woman that would wear that!

I'd sell it off for a bottle of decent Lafitte Rothschild.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom