What's new

Few more from the old house...

Magic-one

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2010
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites V3
I went back to the old house I had been hunting that I posted about in the past. When I first got there, I was watching a hawk in a tree right above my truck eating something. I was just getting ready to hunt when what I thought was a small stick landed on the hood of my truck. I went to get it off and discovered it was a mouse tail. I guess the hawk had a good meal.

I hunted in an area that I had hunted over before but I wanted to use a different coil this time. I Ended up getting two Indians, 1906 and 1907,two V nickels,1909 and cant make out the other one, a barber dime, 1906, a 1965 dog tag, two old button type things, One says handhook, pat Aug,22 05, the other I cant make out yet, and some gold plated cuff links I think, and a fishing lure that I almost got stuck with.

The nickels were about 6 inches deep and the Indians were about 7 each.
The barber was the toughest coming in at 11 inches. The cuff links were about three inches and the buttons were about 5 inches.

You really got to love the V3 when you know how to make it work for you! :thumbsup:


DSCF0005-5.jpg
 
Darn nice finds right there man. Congrats. Now go fishing :tongue3: jgas
 
Great finds congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom