What's new

Few recent things

Older The Better

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2017
Messages
3,833
Reaction score
8,098
Golden Thread
0
Location
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Modest again, been trying this year but my spots are being stingy… first one is an abandoned preform from yesterday, saw it in a little pile of dirt where a squirrel had been digging. Looks like it stacked up on the maker both sides and got tossed… but atleast it’s a whole artifact, feels like the first on this year…. the others were from a sifting experiment at my trade site, have some bits of trade pipe, maybe a fragment of bottle glass and potentially really reaching but I think maybe a shattered gun flint, never ran across a material like that before, trade site, and in the same place that has produced flintlock gun parts… so maybe? I added the only known gunflint I’ve found because it has a lot of similar properties… oh and I paid for that experiment in poison ivy, maybe I’m the only one that didn’t know but just because the leaves are gone doesn’t mean you can’t get it… apparently the roots and little runners in the soil are packed with oil, more so than the leaves.
IMG_602BD937-D6FC-4431-B9A4-86AEB96B092D.webp
IMG_F9106DE4-8598-44FD-AB19-CA2EBFA49EB0.webp
IMG_1996.webp
IMG_1989.webp
IMG_1986.webp
IMG_1957.webp
IMG_1944.webp
IMG_1941.webp
IMG_1942.webp
IMG_1971.webp
IMG_1972.webp
IMG_1973.webp
IMG_2016.webp
IMG_2015.webp
IMG_2019.webp
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom