Few silvers I missed, garbage dump finds. 90% of a cool 1880s minton tole

RatherBeDigging

Jun 16, 2020
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Started with a Minelab xterra 505. Then Equinox 600 with stock coil, xl coil and sinper coil depending on circumstances. Now use a manticore.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The silvers are from two sites I've done before but never with the stock equinox coil and single frequency.
My detecting friend I swear has bad luck that turns good. He cut his finger on a landscaping job and ran out to get some bandages. Stops in the random woods bear by and bam 1890s garbage dump. He found a really nice embossed blob top from Bristol, Pennsylvania the town Iived in until I was 6. I went with him one night after work. Just parts of the Bristol blob tops that night. found a newer dump area there and found a nice drinking glass, a hazel atlas Mason jar liner and a dirty creep ken head copyright 1968. The other Mason jar liner with cross, the glass mason jar lid and the tile came out of the 1890s section. I really want a whole tile. There has to be one in there somewhere. You don't dump only 1 tile after your Victorian house remodel. It's marked Mintons Stokes on Trent china works. They only used the name Mintons 1873 to 1883 on their tiles.
20210814_094953.jpg

Upvote 11
OP
OP
RatherBeDigging

RatherBeDigging

Jun 16, 2020
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Started with a Minelab xterra 505. Then Equinox 600 with stock coil, xl coil and sinper coil depending on circumstances. Now use a manticore.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Creepy Ken as found. He's a bit dirty. Now has a place on top an old coke bottle watching over my bottle finds.

20210804_175258.jpg

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lots of very nice stuff there- great work!!

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol! My husband said you should start a fire to burn creepy Ken right now!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread