What's new

FiddyCents Day Today........HUGE......(Pics Added)......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FiddyCent's Day Today........HUGE......(Pics Added)......

I am posting this for ole Fiddy. I mentioned in my post yesterday that I felt he was in for a big today. One thing I didn't realize was just how BIG it was going to be!!!

He said he was going to take some pictures.....hopefully he can get them on here for all to see. I want to be first in line to see this......ha!

Okay.....Fiddy's totals today.........

40% - 96
64's - 78 ~~~~ yes 78!!
Franklin's - 46 ~~~~~ yes 46!!
Walkers - 8

Total Silver Keepers 228 = 61.94 oz or 5.16 pounds of the sweet bling......phew!!!!! He pulled 132 90%'ers today alone!! How bout that ratio!!

He is a machine I tell ya..............

Congrats Fiddy......... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ;D ;D
 
Upvote 0
Re: FiddyCent's Day Today........

wow. wish my boxes came from yall's district
 
Re: FiddyCent's Day Today........

Incredible. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: FiddyCent's Day Today........

I don't understand how you two pull so much silver in, to me it's a mystery but keep up the good results
 
Re: FiddyCent's Day Today........

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Re: FiddyCent's Day Today........

Me thinks it's time to make a road trip to Louisana. :wink:
 
Re: FiddyCent's Day Today........

If my calculations are right, thats over $1000 in profit in 1 day.....MY MAN!!!!
 
Re: FiddyCent's Day Today........

enamel7 said:
Me thinks it's time to make a road trip to Louisana. :wink:

EZ now E......tell you what....take me on one of those dredging trips for the yellow metal and we can work something out....lol.

Piercesdad said:
If my calculations are right, thats over $1000 in profit in 1 day.....MY MAN!!!!

Yes, I told him he was "the man" too. He had a super great day!! The actual profit came out to about $745....not to shabby huh. I am very excited for him!!
 
Re: FiddyCent's Day Today........HUGE......

wanna see some pics?
 

Attachments

  • 101_7303.webp
    101_7303.webp
    98.8 KB · Views: 393
  • 101_7305.webp
    101_7305.webp
    118.3 KB · Views: 385
  • 101_7306.webp
    101_7306.webp
    100.8 KB · Views: 384
  • 101_7308.webp
    101_7308.webp
    65.2 KB · Views: 370
  • 101_7309.webp
    101_7309.webp
    142 KB · Views: 375
Re: FiddyCent's Day Today........HUGE......

You guy's kill me.........

Awesome score.... Nice work...... If you can find it....... Love the photo's.

Mojo
 
Re: FiddyCent's Day Today........HUGE......(Pics Added)......

Enamel,
Don't waste your time going to Louisiana to look for silver. I travel extensively and I had the opportunity to try many banks across the state. Louisiana is not the promised land for silver. LJ finds it by using an extensive system. Or it may be that she is a magician and can change clad in silver. All I know is that the banks in LA are hit as hard as they are anywhere else. If you can get LJ to set you up with her system, and if you have the time and dedication to follow the system, then you would probably find lots of silver in your own area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom