P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 10, 2014 #1 For scale the Guilford point is 2 3/4". The creek find was found due to the searching tips I've been given from members of this forum. Thanks! Upvote 0
For scale the Guilford point is 2 3/4". The creek find was found due to the searching tips I've been given from members of this forum. Thanks!
N ncnurseryman Hero Member Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 803 Reaction score 443 Golden Thread 0 Location north carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 10, 2014 #21 There is a huge red band heading this way. Rain, rain, come today, stay awhile, don't go away.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 11, 2014 #22 ncnurseryman said: We seriously need a gully washer here, even the reservoir is low. On my last river hunt I found a well worn car key. Ha. Click to expand... We are getting rain now. I drove by the fields and the cotton wasn't pulled and the other fields are growing already
ncnurseryman said: We seriously need a gully washer here, even the reservoir is low. On my last river hunt I found a well worn car key. Ha. Click to expand... We are getting rain now. I drove by the fields and the cotton wasn't pulled and the other fields are growing already