I never even saw that. lol I will go back Sunday afternoon but heavy rain today will probably was it awayReminds me of a Motley type point. View attachment 2249681
What’s this?View attachment 2249682View attachment 2249683
Go back and find this!!🤣😁
If you find it, I’ll cut and polish it for you, no charge! It looks totally out of place. I don’t have a clue what it is. Amazing color.I never even saw that. lol I will go back Sunday afternoon but heavy rain today will probably was it away
Well it got washed down the creek went back for it but no where in sightIf you find it, I’ll cut and polish it for you, no charge! It looks totally out of place. I don’t have a clue what it is. Amazing color.
Good findsView attachment 2249631View attachment 2249632Never found any points out of this type material on this creek. Found 2. Today