What's new

Field of things puzzles me again!!!

lazabert

Full Member
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
168
Reaction score
331
Golden Thread
0
Location
Broad Brook, ct
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE 250 & 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's unreal what I am seeing out of the ground in this field, I understand the buckles and stuff but these little vintage objects are so cool -- because they are a mystery. wednsday 21st 024.webpwednsday 21st 022.webpwednsday 21st 010.webpwednsday 21st 006.webpwednsday 21st 004.webpwednsday 21st 003.webpwednsday 21st 002.webp
 
Upvote 14
Well, that assortment looks just like the things I pulled from a farm crop field yesterday.
 
LOOKS A IF YOU HAVE A PEICE IN THERE TO A SIGHT. NICE FINDS ..
 
Reins guide, rifle sight, & buckle, (saddle? ),
The round brass object that looks like it has a keyhole in it is that a lock cylinder?
 
Looks like normal farm related finds to me! Those reins guides really give a good tone, don't they?
 
Reins guide is the lollipop looking brass thing. it goes on a horse drawn buggy/wagon.

ATW is all over it... rifle sight... good call.

Nice old finds. Please go back and try to find coins, there ought to be some good ones at that place. Good luck to you.
 
Thx all, is that really a rifle site-- so cool to hear--- I have found multiple items in this field -- definitely all brass and as well the rosegold ring.. I am returning since I live across the street, and, the lady who owns the 55 acre property has given me her blessing for searching.. hoping for the coins now-- will they detect as rusted items do? If they do I gotta start all over because I been passing them up--- yikes lol... first summer so I gotta tune my skills more--- lol thx all
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom