What's new

Fifty bucks.....what do you think?

hit80s

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
421
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Was this a good buy ? all the kenedys are 40%
 

Attachments

  • tn pic.webp
    tn pic.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 353
Upvote 0
Might be, what are the dates & mints on the Morgans? The one in the rear looks like it could be a slick?
 
I'de do it. But I would add them to my collection and not my bullion but thats just me. :tongue3:
 
If none of the coins are key dates I would say that they are worth a little more than $50.00

Lets say you sell the Morgans low as $12 x 3 =$36
and $3 for each $1 kenn = $9

Rosies at $1 and you still have the other silvers.

I think it was a good buy.

If you even profit just $1 this is what we call in finance Positive NPV.

And this is not counting that silver can go up

Darth Walker

DW
 
I think you did pretty well. I would have bought it. :thumbsup:
 
Pretty Well? I think you did Damn well Hits considering I have seen even morgans like that worn one up top go for around 20dollars a peace on Ebay. I know because I am always looking. I just bought a lot myself of 85 40%ers for double face and 5 90%ers for 3X face. I think I did pretty well.

Golden Silver
 
Yes, great deal. ;D
 
That was a good deal I think! ;D :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom