psgen
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2005
- Messages
- 361
- Reaction score
- 9
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 3030 - White's Spectra V3i - White's XLT - Minelab Excaliber II
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I found this hockey player figure, while metal detecting today (16 May 2010). It appears to be made of solid brass and is very heavy. The paint is remarkable well preserved considering having been buried in the ground. My thoughts are it might be a hood ornament from a Zamboni machine as it was found not far from a hockey arena. I'd like to hear others thoughts and opinions on the matter. Thanks for looking.
Psgen
Psgen
Great find, Breezie
Today I dont even bend over to pick up a worthless zincoln. 
Since it was made in 1940, it already had some age on it when I played it. I'm NOT that old; 






