
as far as cultures losing their blade technology, Nope, that's a new one, "Blade technologies" as you call them changed a lot but there has never been a case of a culture "losing" the technology because there wasn't any local material, quite frankly this is a rediculous idea and makes you look like...) Where did they lose it? Under their heat treated sandstone?? LOL So if you ask a question and aren't prepared to hear the truth why bother asking? Post some scans of that rock so we can see it better, I want to be sure that it's just a rock. Would like to see the other "war clubs and axe heads" you've found-
Now, with that said, ask around, there are several people on here that know a lot about artifacts- see what they say and they will probably tell you the same thing (give us a closer picture but from here it looks like a rock). Also, I have NO DESIRE to turn this into a pi$$ing match...I've worked in the field, have an anthropology degree, and I could give you a long list of things to give my words credibility but... to be honest with you I don't care if you believe me or not. I find some people get hostile if they don't hear what they want and I have a hard time dealing with that.
Before this goes down hill anymore, let me say that what is said here regarding relics is opinion based on description or photos provided. From the photos you posted it appears those are not relics, but natural geologic happenings. Even crude relics will show signs of chipping...edges, blades, or basic shaping. Perhaps you could provide some photos...close-ups of some other things you have found and we could better make an assessment as to their origins.
RR