What's new

Fiinally out, couple coppers, and a glass front button

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
4,107
Reaction score
2,717
Golden Thread
3
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First real dig since Feb 7th.
A solo dig. The iron patch is huge here, but not a lot of good signals.
I did manage a couple of coppers, and 5 buttons, one has a glass front the first of it's kind for me. So it could have been worse.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1862.webp
    IMG_1862.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1863.webp
    IMG_1863.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 12
Sweet little button there, and I like the coppers. Only a matter of time until a nice old silver pops up for you.
 
Nice finds, Congrats. I can't wait to get home to start detecting again, I should have brought the detector with and search here in St. John's. Cheers
 
You caught some nice prizes.
The coppers, bell, and buttons are keepers
Congrats
 
Nice little variety there Rick to get warmed up for the season..That small glass button is a rare find it must have been for a special outfit..
The Iron Patch is big there but not so big here...:)
~Blaze
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom