- Joined
- Jan 6, 2006
- Messages
- 20,871
- Reaction score
- 2,539
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SE Louisiana
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
File' Gumbo Finds Today
A mixture of little bit of this & a little bit of that added to the pot.
I'm finding some strange colors & different type stone out there.
Remember I found a quartz crystal sphere. This tribe was either trading or traveling.
Six years ago when I started hunting this field, I didn't have a digital camera I scanned all my finds. The attached is from Mardi Gras day...just added the beads & doubloon for fun. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,31197.msg210197.html#msg210197
A mixture of little bit of this & a little bit of that added to the pot.
I'm finding some strange colors & different type stone out there.
Remember I found a quartz crystal sphere. This tribe was either trading or traveling. Six years ago when I started hunting this field, I didn't have a digital camera I scanned all my finds. The attached is from Mardi Gras day...just added the beads & doubloon for fun. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,31197.msg210197.html#msg210197
Upvote
0








