What's new

Final group photo for today

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,200
Reaction score
15,862
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
4th trip to the same spot. A lot more horse iron. Also a shovel handle and a pipe with compression fittings. I’ve got to clean a lot of these up. I may see if the County Museum wants any of it for a display. One buckle was brass with an iron tongue. It made my day. Yes, I’m easy to please! This morning I said that I really wanted to find another brass buckle. Same day service! God works in mysterious ways. Have a great time hunting.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1621.webp
    IMG_1621.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1623.webp
    IMG_1623.webp
    275.5 KB · Views: 49
Great pile of buckles you’ve got there, congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom