76.7 KB · Views: 497
Upvote 0

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Had 4 hours of Geology while in college, as my major was in Agriculture. Geology was by far the class I enjoyed the most and had the most interest in. Should have changed my major then. Too old now to correct that mistake. :icon_scratch:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sandtrout... First, did you recieve my reply to your PM? I'm not so saavy with PM'S. Second, please explain your kit more thouroughly. I am VERY interestd! TTC

OP
OP
S

sandtrout

Jan 27, 2010
Yup...got your PM and thank you...have to go for a med appt but.....will be glad to tell you more about the kit....may send it PM again as it will probably be long.

Darshevo

Jun 16, 2010
Spokane, Wa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher CZ-6a
The 'box of death' I spoke of in the first Duke thread is the one pictured here. I am hesitant to tell my friend of it, I don't want to give my books back :tongue3: Maybe I will have to see if he will just sell it to me instead

OP
OP
S

sandtrout

Jan 27, 2010
Here's some of the paperwork that came with it...took me awhile to convert it from a tiff file to a jpeg file because I'm sloooooowwww when it comes to computers.

Attachments

• Field Test Kit a.JPG
    Field Test Kit a.JPG
    236.2 KB · Views: 383
  • Field Test Kit b.JPG
    Field Test Kit b.JPG
    491.2 KB · Views: 382
  • Special Offer.JPG
    Special Offer.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 349
  • Comoplete Paperwork.JPG
    Comoplete Paperwork.JPG
    304.7 KB · Views: 381

MtWonder

Jan 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sandtrout said:
There's some stuff outside the box in one of the pix...it's a test tube rack, some charcoal blocks, and a bent tube (pipette) to direct flame by blowing.

Next time I'll post pix of the books (stapled booklets).

***When going through some boxes from the attic of my grandfather's, I came across one of these kits (chemicals had to go!) along with the paperwork etc., and several letters from Duke to my grandfather. Very interesting:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions