What's new

Finally a cool down.

tamrock

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
16,407
Reaction score
34,874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things have been really heated the last 4 days with temps in the lower to mid 90s. Had rain showers and thunder coming and going all through the early morning hours. I heard some banging around 3am and there was sporadic hail coming down. It wasn't a heavy dump, but there were some hail stones the size of hazelnuts. Checked on the garden this morn and only a few plants took a hit. Only gonna be in the 70s today, so I think I'll head out for a bike ride this morning. It's so nice out when when a thirsty land gets a drink and I wanna see how nature around here is enjoying it.
 

Attachments

  • 20250617_060314.webp
    20250617_060314.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 114
  • 20250617_055730.webp
    20250617_055730.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 75
  • 20250617_055720.webp
    20250617_055720.webp
    4.2 MB · Views: 78
Woke up with frost on my sleeping bag down west of BV this a.m.
 
Things have been really heated the last 4 days with temps in the lower to mid 90s. Had rain showers and thunder coming and going all through the early morning hours. I heard some banging around 3am and there was sporadic hail coming down. It wasn't a heavy dump, but there were some hail stones the size of hazelnuts. Checked on the garden this morn and only a few plants took a hit. Only gonna be in the 70s today, so I think I'll head out for a bike ride this morning. It's so nice out when when a thirsty land gets a drink and I wanna see how nature around here is enjoying it.
113 today and 117 tomorrow here in The Phoenix area
 
It's back to the mid 80's down here in the rat race and we'll be doing the triple digits this weekend for the start of summer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom