What's new

finally a decent box

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
1st box

2 1941 Walkers

4 64s

23 40%



then he comes the rollercoaster


2nd box

1987

1 40%



I was kinda pumped to think that I had 4 boxes for today , not till next week .... out of the first couple of rolls pulled a 64 and a walker so figured that I was into them ...it was a nice box but the next one sucked ... oh well that goes with the game ... first fix this week for some silver damn long week waiting , BBE
 
Upvote 0
Right on scalper, a full roll out of todays boxes is a good score!!!
Im STILL waiting for my first walker...(Sympathy for the Devl anyone?!)
 
Ed,

Way to go on the first box!!!



Jersey Devil,

As far as getting Walkers, I would rather have Franklins or Kennedy 64s, because it is easier to make rolls out of your finds. I have 6 or so Walkers I have found, and I know I will probably never be able to fill a whole roll of them through CRHing. But they are cool to find nonetheless.

Jim
 
Guess you got the "top-knot", Scalper.

I'm down to the last seven rolls outta my first box, and so far, just a lone '67.

Ain't finished the truck work, rear brake cylinders were shot, and they don't arrive 'til tomorrow.

So I can do some peeling............ 'til tomorrow, and after I take Miss T out ot dinner.

Robin
 
WTG.....Congrats!! Boxes like your first one are getting pretty scarce these days. Hopefully you hit a little vein and your next few boxes will produce some decent numbers.

Fingers crossed for ya...........
 
Thanks everyone hopefully there are at least a few more of them ...


Devl keep ripping them rolls and you will hit one or maybe a pile of them ...



Robin hope your rolls are bonus ones with lots of keepers ...



Yeah LJSF, hoping that I hit part of a vein or a cache ...prolly will have to cross my toes too :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom