What's new

Finally a good haul!

SnakemanBill

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
411
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been a while since I've posted a good find. I've probably gone through at least 10-12 boxes of halves with little to report. I had five straight skunk boxes and the boxes that were holding silver had no more than one or two. Yesterday after dumping a a couple of bags at one of my dump banks I decided to stop at a local bank that in the past hasn't been that good. I asked the tellers if they had any halves I could buy and all they had was 4 loose ones. I took those and asked if I could buy coins from the coin counter. The grouchy old bag that was waiting on me told me I had to talk to the vault teller. I said thank you could you please direct me to the vault teller. The Vault teller was quite nice and said I could buy from the bag how much did I want? I told her I'd like to buy the whole bag. I could hear her looking through the bag and I could hear the sound of SILVER! I was afraid she was going to come out of the vault and tell me no. But all she did was come out and tell me she had $361.00 in the bag but she was going to run it through the counter again just to make sure. MAN I was excited listening to the sound of the silver going through the machine. She brought out the bag and I paid her and went out to the truck. I reached in and grabbed a handful and looked through it, Woohooo! 2 67 and a 64 Kennedy! I rushed home dumped the bag on the floor and went through it. Ended up with 76 40% Kennedys and 20 90% Kennedys.

Sure was nice to make another nice haul.
 
Upvote 0
congrats on a super score!
 
AHHHH, i WISH I COULD GET BAGS!!!

GOLDEN SILVER
 
Congrats, very nice score. :thumbsup:

I wish I could get bags out here.
 
Nice job on that partial bag score! Sounds like you have a new bag bank. Make sure to keep a good relationship with that vault teller. All of them around my area require the bag to be full first.

Congrats!
cmhoose
 
Well done.....I've been pleading with the local tellers to sell the bags, so far, they've proven to be some tough nuts to crack. :icon_scratch:

I guess bribery is my next move...
 
Congrats! That had to be a sweet feeling!

JJ :coffee2:
 
WOW, very nice score. I like to buy bags from the counter when ever I can :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom