What's new

Finally a low mintage wheatie!

zmemarine

Full Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
151
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
I picked up 2 boxes of pennies and 10 dollars in customer rolls today. I didn't have time to do the boxes so I did a quick search of the customer rolls. Results:

7 wheaties including a 1932, mintage of 6 million.
1 panama centesimo 1967
1 1998 wide am, my first
2 canadians including a 1940 king george

Semper FI
 
Upvote 0
Great job on the 1932! I have yet to find an under 10 million lincoln. Came close on saturday with a 1912 D. Good to know they are out there.
 
Great job! I've only found one 1932. It is a tough one. Keep at it!

-Brian

BTW, 9 million were minted, not 6 million
 
I've yet to find a 1931(D or S), 1932 (all), or 1933 (all). But I have picked up a 1909 VBD (Mintage 28MM but still hard to find), and a 1922D. That one was 7MM minted. And mine has a weak D, but it also has a weak 1922 (from wear) so I don't know if it is truly a weak D or just a worn coin. LOL. I have a 1924S (mintage 11MM) a 1938S (mintage 15MM) and a 1939D (mintage 15MM) to round out my lower mintage ones.

Plus a 1909S VDB that I BOUGHT a couple of decades ago, so that doesn't count. But it's nice ot have. :-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom