What's new

Finally a Score out of my Boxes!!!

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
My boxes have sucked as of late but I am not complaining much because I have been lucky in getting the new 2009 coins. I picked up my weekly 4 boxes yesterday. Two were full of silver and 2 were full of uncirculated clad. Normally I would not be excited about the clad but these coins were almost in order from the mid 70's to the early 90's both P and D mint and AU in condition. Also included were 8 1987 kens both p and d in AU condition.Amazing. Along with this partial collection a good amount of silver came out of the other two boxes. What was weird was that two boxes had clad and one 40%er and the other two had well over 30 silver keepers and no AU clad. Coincidence? I also scored 20 more rolls of the Guam quarters and 10 rolls of the new pennies which are on eBay. Here are the pics. Included in the finds were 2 Walkers, 3 Bens, 8-64 Kens, 85-40%ers including a 1970S. Also a 1982 s mint clad.

Golden Silver
 

Attachments

  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 480
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 454
  • coin3.webp
    coin3.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 467
  • coin4.webp
    coin4.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 461
  • coin5.webp
    coin5.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 458
  • coin6.webp
    coin6.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 465
  • coin7.webp
    coin7.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 465
  • coin8.webp
    coin8.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 466
Upvote 0
I want my 70!
 
Thanks guys and this makes 70 #4 for me this year. Happy hunting.

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
My boxes have sucked as of late.

Same here but I picked up 15 boxes. I've done about 3 so far and they've been getting better. My last wave of 12, 4 were skunks, and in the others i got 1 - 3 40%s in each box. It's all clearin up now though! HH! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Congratulations on scoring some sweet boxes! May more days like this come to you soon!

JJ :coffee2:
 
Congratulations on the nice boxes. :thumbsup:

Those 87s are a strange find. I only get those every four
months or so and to get them all at once is quite the score.
 
Yeah it really was a fun day. Even seeing the pictures again makes me gitty. One thing I can say about finding more skunk boxes now a days is that when you hit a score like this it gives you a bigger high than if you find it all the time ya know.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom