What's new

Finally...a seated!! My first

TheGreatNorth

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
257
Reaction score
629
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATGOLD w/every coil..
GArrett ACE250
Garrett Pinpointer
CTX3030 mostly
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out yesterday morning, by a few old foundations. Tons and tons of trash. Managed to dig this little guy almost first thing. My oldest US and my first seated! I've only hunted twice since I moved to Maine, so this is a great start! Thanks for looking. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448674585.995897.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448674602.435032.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448674618.359455.webp
 
Upvote 76
Congrats on your first Seated coin. May many more follow.
 
Great job on two first's, Seated and Oldest!! That is nice one for sure! My first one was bent, tarnished and pock marked but hey it is a Seated. Truly amazing feeling, pulling OLD US Silvers. Happy for you and Congrats!
 
Looks like a nice seated congrats..
 
sweet. I have yet to dig one, and probably never will. congrats, that has to be a great feeling
 
boy you nearly skipped seated dimes with that one...way to go !!!
 
beautiful! I hope to find one of those some day!!
 
Wow, that's a nice old one, congrats!, my oldest us silver is 1889, you knocked that one outta the park!
 
That's a really nice looking coin! Gratz on your first seated!
 
Dude, is that a 1846?? If it is, it's a key date and probably worth a couple hundred?? Any mint mark??
 
Love it! Nice pics!
 
It's a 1843 no MM. Not a key date, but it's still readable enough for me!
 
Heck a few years earlier and you'd have a capped! Maine will treat you good! I have no doubt of that
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom