What's new

Finally a silver coin!

GoneDiggin_?

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
43
Reaction score
132
Golden Thread
0
Location
WPA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

Lot's of hard work checking off my bucket list..... I finally found a 1954 silver dime the other day! Woo Hoo! Lots of clad from the hunt - but I never expected to see that. Add it to the 1800"s button and the 925 ALE Pandora charm - I am on my way! What is the next find?

Have a good one!

Momma
 
Upvote 24
congrats on the silver
 
Wonderful, lots more out there and I hope you get a bunch.....
 
My first silver was recent with a 63 dime , followed shortly with 51...... Congrats
 
Seems like once you break the ice - so to speak , the silvers flow a bit better . Congratulations !
 
Nice silver there! It's funny how they come out so much nicer than clad and copper ain't it?! Congrats

Steve
 
Congrats on your 1st silver Momma.:occasion14: Finding a coin like that feeds the fire. :headbang: Your next plug could be "The Plug" that holds more treasure.
 
Silver will gravitate towards u now I'll see!
 
WooHoo! Congratz on your first Silver!!!
 
lol - when I first saw it... I was like huh? what was this doing in this park? lol As a newbie I am so happy with what ever I find.... I saw this and it was ... like what? lol Still going solo - and happy with what ever I find. Funny - my odds and ends are in one pile - coins in another - bullets lined up on the windowsill.... good finds in plastic bags...lol. My Style - till I learn. My treasures are where I can see them. Momma is a happy camper... :)

Have a great day u all!

Momma
 
First of many I'm sure!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom