- Joined
- Jan 9, 2007
- Messages
- 14,115
- Reaction score
- 4,540
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 5
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Well, I about soiled myself while hunting at the farm spot.
*I dug up an odd looking old coin by a tree in the backyard.
Wouldn't you know it, it's not even a US coin! It's a "1933 1 Un Peso - Republica De Chile" Can anyone tell me about this coin? Is it worth anything besides a Peso?
Makes me wonder how it even got here?
I also found my usual wheat pennies. Both are 1944.
*Dug up a nice old Tootsietoy in great condition with the tires still on it. Looks to be 1940's maybe?
*Head of a golf club.
*Some water related items.
*Old lid with glass piece.
*An old lighter. (no writing to be found) It may be from the 1930's because it looks close to another one I've found in the past.
*An old watch piece that has "The Eingraham Company - Bristol, Conn." printed on it. The text looks old.
As you can see, quite a variety, and more to come on another post.
Thanks,
MM
*
*I dug up an odd looking old coin by a tree in the backyard.
Wouldn't you know it, it's not even a US coin! It's a "1933 1 Un Peso - Republica De Chile" Can anyone tell me about this coin? Is it worth anything besides a Peso?
Makes me wonder how it even got here?I also found my usual wheat pennies. Both are 1944.
*Dug up a nice old Tootsietoy in great condition with the tires still on it. Looks to be 1940's maybe?
*Head of a golf club.
*Some water related items.
*Old lid with glass piece.
*An old lighter. (no writing to be found) It may be from the 1930's because it looks close to another one I've found in the past.
*An old watch piece that has "The Eingraham Company - Bristol, Conn." printed on it. The text looks old.
As you can see, quite a variety, and more to come on another post.
Thanks,
MM
*
Attachments
-
MVC-001S.webp20.7 KB · Views: 1,048 -
MVC-002S.webp23.3 KB · Views: 1,030 -
MVC-003S.webp22.9 KB · Views: 1,041 -
MVC-004S.webp19.5 KB · Views: 1,028 -
MVC-005S.webp20.9 KB · Views: 1,032 -
MVC-007S.webp23.2 KB · Views: 1,027 -
MVC-008S.webp41.8 KB · Views: 1,036 -
MVC-009S.webp23.8 KB · Views: 1,014 -
MVC-010S.webp24 KB · Views: 1,009 -
MVC-011S.webp29.4 KB · Views: 1,001 -
MVC-014S.webp24.8 KB · Views: 995 -
MVC-015S.webp29.7 KB · Views: 1,010
Upvote
0







