bainsey
Full Member
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2015
- Messages
- 182
- Reaction score
- 257
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, I have not managed to get out detecting for a while as I have been moving house and all the not so fun stuff that comes with it such as cleaning and decorating.
This weekend though i managed to squeeze a couple of 2 hour power sessions in.
I went to the usual pasture permission and set up the XP adx250 with my favourite (so far) settings of sensitivity at near full, d2 with disc at absolute minimum.
I managed a few bits and pieces and it was lovely to be back out in the field.
If anyone sees any finds in the video that I am stumpted on id'ing please let me know
https://youtu.be/0ueiSnykn8Y
Happy hunting all.
This weekend though i managed to squeeze a couple of 2 hour power sessions in.
I went to the usual pasture permission and set up the XP adx250 with my favourite (so far) settings of sensitivity at near full, d2 with disc at absolute minimum.
I managed a few bits and pieces and it was lovely to be back out in the field.
If anyone sees any finds in the video that I am stumpted on id'ing please let me know

https://youtu.be/0ueiSnykn8Y
Happy hunting all.
Upvote
2







