What's new

Finally broke my 19 box brinks skunk roll

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
as most of you know i have had a long skunk run of brinks boxes, (19 until today). i was considering cancelling all my brinks boxes after this week ( i do 4 brinks boxes a week) and just stick to loomis boxes. well today the brinks boxes produced very well. here is the take with the pics
40% kennedys-----38
90% kennedys-----13
bens-------------------4
walkers----------------13

also found 4 clad proofs.
 

Attachments

  • MVC-001S.webp
    MVC-001S.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 279
  • MVC-002S.webp
    MVC-002S.webp
    35 KB · Views: 264
  • MVC-003S.webp
    MVC-003S.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 262
  • MVC-004S.webp
    MVC-004S.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 264
  • MVC-005S.webp
    MVC-005S.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 255
  • MVC-006S.webp
    MVC-006S.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 265
Upvote 0
Congrats on breaking your record lets hope it stands a very long, LONG time, and 15 plus ounces ain't bad at all, I'd take that ever week as an average for the rest of my Silver huntin life if could.
 
I'm so glad for you. It's hard to find much silver here and I know it can get you down not finding anything for a long time.
 
Good finds SC. Looks like many here are finding good boxes lately. I guess all the silver culling machines used by the coin couriers must be in the shop for repairs. ;D

Jim
 
jim4silver said:
Good finds SC. Looks like many here are finding good boxes lately. I guess all the silver culling machines used by the coin couriers must be in the shop for repairs. ;D

Jim



Lol Jim , they have been broken down here for along time or the silver picker is asleep or violated his parole... Congrats SC really nice score especially on the Walkers, Bens and 64S :thumbsup:, Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom