What's new

Finally Finished the Dimes.

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last week I said I had a good feeling about the latest dime bag and I wasn't disappointed.

1934(full bands),1941,1943s,1945d,1947,1950(2),1951,1953d,1957,1961,1961d,1962d,1963d.
Canadian:1941,1965.
1925A 5 Reichspfennig
1993 5 centavos from Argentina
1998 English 5 pence
Almost forgot:
An 1853 US 3 cent piece. Talk about shocked!
Gonna pick up another bag tomorrow.
HH
Gilbert
 

Attachments

  • 1853o.webp
    1853o.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 319
  • 1853r.webp
    1853r.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 298
Upvote 0
Wow... Simply amazing.

Hope to find one of those some day.

Mojo
 
Wow ! Great Score. what was the dollar amount of the bag you searched?
 
Rich Hartford said:
Wow ! Great Score. what was the dollar amount of the bag you searched?
Thanx. It was a $1000 bag. I got a call today about someone at the bank dumping coins. he had been saving up to go on a vacation, but lost his job. Just been saving all pocket change for several years. He didn't finish all the coin because the bank had to close and he was told to come back in the morning. My friend who was there said he has already cashed in $5000. Filled at least 2 bags of dimes. Guess where I'm going tomorrow? :icon_thumright:
 
Those are some seriously sweet finds, that three cent"r is freakin awsome :headbang:
 
Great finds,
That 3 cent piece is AWESOME!!! It is some great silver you found, really suprized you didn't find any 1964's, that seems to be the only thing I find when i hit the dimes. Keep up the good work!

Happy Hutning,
Jason
 
Saweetttt!!!!
Congrats!
 
That is unreal enamel. Couldn't happen to a better man. Congrats :thumbsup:
 
Now, that 3-cent coin is an excellent pickup E. Congrats to you buddy!! These don't just pop up often....It has been a long time since someone has found one of these babies. Kudos.

I know, I know.....easy stuff huh......quit showing off.....ha!

Again, congrats E.....nice pickup.
 
If I remember correctly Dr Detector found one in a reject slot at a coin counter once. About a year ago.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom