Finally....FOOTBALL!!!!

I'm boycotting all NFL games till they end the disrespect towards our country and military.

I've personally been boycotting the NFL since the last player strike. Several players made remarks that irritated me.......one went so far as to say he was "a slave" to management. What slave ever made millions of dollars a year, had the best health care possible and a national stage to create or destroy a positive image/role model? This latest show of disrespect has only reinforced my initial judgement of the NFL..........I'd rather watch college football.............playing for the love of the game..............

You guys ever hear of a team called the ....BROWNS... They are going places..

I don't get it.

My various collection of multimillionaires from different places can beat your collection of multimillionaires from different places. And if they can't you can buy us some more expensive multimillionaires who don't give a crap who you are, just pony up the cash, and yes, you too can wear our expensive shirt and say you are part of the team.

I almost always side on the players when it comes to getting paid to play a sport....but especially football.
These guys are the top .01% who are physically blessed enough to have the skills to play at the highest level....and put their lives at risk every play. The brain injuries, knees, backs, etc....can impact them for the rest of their lives.
The average NFL career is what, 2 or 3 years?... the vast majority of players can't retire financially comfortable after their playing days...
Usually, when someone has an issue with any sport, and refuses to watch based on some moral high ground that nobody else really cares about, chances are, their favorite team sucked anyways.

My friend will be the Umpire for the Colts Steelers game late tomorrow.
Look for him....Jeff Rice....#44

YOU have a friend who is an NFL umpire? the whole world is upside down

there's a real news flash ( I'll alert the media)

I think the one guy who makes the calls is the referee, the others are umpires

yep
we need pagano and all above him to go, they have wasted a lot of luck's time

Line judge, head linesman, referee, umpire....different titles, for different responsibilities.....
The umpire you will usually see in the backfield, behind the QB....

Line judge, head linesman, referee, umpire....different titles, for different responsibilities.....
The umpire you will usually see in the backfield, behind the QB....

Which ones take the bribes? You know like if the Colts ever win a game.....

laughing11.gif

Sunday night.... Chiefs 7-3 at Denver 7-3.
May the mile high air.... Or lack of.. Make Kansas city cough!!

Raiders are gonna win too....

Yea, that's a big game....toughest division in NFL, well, except for Rivers in the 4th quarter.:dontknow:
Pats are at Jets Sunday, so it's like a bye week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back