What's new

Finally found 1 really

Dfxcobb

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
390
Reaction score
887
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Alabama
Detector(s) used
whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Kinda ironic that I posted "Finally found 1"..but I find a relic that i have never found before..just wanted to share..couldnt find the rest of it
 

Attachments

  • 20200524_161632.webp
    20200524_161632.webp
    377.6 KB · Views: 188
Upvote 0
That's got loads of character about it! Would love to know the history behind it! Great Find!
 
Congrats on the nice relic! :occasion14:
 
This is kinda something you dont run across all the time in NW AL..so I'm thankful that I even found just a part..it is part of a box plate but still I'm thankful to find
 
Congrats Dfx!!!! It's all down hill from here :thumbsup: Display that puppy proudly
 
Good job thqts one to be proud of we dont find anything like that close to me....Well done.....Tommy
 
Kinda ironic that I posted "Finally found 1"..but I find a relic that i have never found before..just wanted to share..couldnt find the rest of it

It took me a min, to figure out what it was , but you def, got one , & that's A -OK.
Congratz
 
A whole lot better than the none I've got..congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom