What's new

Finally found civil war camp Ive been researching

deerhuntinghippie

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2015
Messages
290
Reaction score
493
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Whites PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally found civil war camp I've been researching

Well, me and my dad located a civil war camp and I think it's safe to say that he has finally figured the detector out because he killed me on this hunt. Found some awesome relics.
*https://youtu.be/Jd6pNBbMFQs

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
Upvote 4
Congrats to your dad and thanks for the video
 
Great stuff Brother. Don't ya love it when a plan comes together. Cherish those days with ole Dad. Congrats and HH
 
Great stuff Brother. Don't ya love it when a plan comes together. Cherish those days with ole Dad. Congrats and HH
Indeed man! My dad's been my best friend my whole life. Love every outing I get with him.
Thanks so much for watching!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom