What's new

Finally Found My First Walking Liberty Half!

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a good time Saturday with some good friends scouting new sites & saved a little history in the process. I finally found my first walking Liberty half! I've found a lot of silver dimes & quarters but only one half (Franklin). I don't find a lot of silver relic hunting but happy when it shows up. I didn't find a lot, the ground is super dry & hard, no depth. I also included a few finds I found after the ring return (didn't want to overshadow that story!) ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479773483.264372.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479773507.692061.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479773528.662653.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479773542.061826.webp
 
Upvote 70
Congrats! A beautiful walker!
I hope to find one some day.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Great job that's a big chunk of silver there keep up the good work hope you find many more Thanks for sharing it!!!!!
 
Sweet Walker!! I'm still waiting on my first Walker.
 
Nice one...a beautiful coin!
 
Congrats on your first Walking Lib Half. They are a great coin to see come to the light of day.
 
Congrats on scoring the BIG silver Josh!
 
Congrats on the Walker and other nice finds
 
Congrats on the nice walker half! I found my first earlier this year and the excitement still hasn't worn off!
 
Congrats on the big silver. Always a treat!
 
congrats on knocking off a killer first buddy. That's a beauty big silver
 
Wow, such a real beauty too! Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom