What's new

Finally found one!

nappy

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Notheast Indiana
Detector(s) used
QXT-Pro, Eldorado, Excalibur, Explorer II
Hello all,
Finally had my first marble pop out of a plug. It's probably not old or worth anything, but it made me smile more than the 1990 quarter that was in the bottom of the hole. :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • marble.webp
    marble.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 407
wtg nappy...its a vitro allred made in parkersburgh wv ....in the 60s 0r 70s...not worth too much it was their most produced brand.....
 
Thanks for the info duffytrash. I appreciate the ID. It makes it much more interesting to have a little history with an item. ;D
 
Thats-a nice-a marble... with-a nice-a Italian colors!

Forgettabout it!
 
It's beautiful..

I've dug up over 800 marbles. Pretty ones,ugly ones,broken ones,burned/melted ones and each one made me smile when I found it. Because each marble represented a kid's innocent childhood.
 
Great find!!! :thumbsup:
 
awesome!!!!....some archies date dumpsites by the frequency of things ...like marbles.....haint this fun!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom