Finally Found Silver

Luckystiff

May 28, 2013
Maine
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75,Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I went out last night for an Hour right next to my house, there's a old Farmstead foundation and in the last 3 months since I got into MD I've hit it about 7 times and last night I hit silver finally my first real find. A 1910 Barber Dime. And assorted old shells.

Thanks for looking..

I have to say Thanks guys I have read a lot Threads on here about keep going back because you always miss something and your right. If you think you have hit every inch Think again..

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 147
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    908.5 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 6
Nice Barber dime! If that doesn't hook you, nothing will.

WOW, that is so cool, I want to find a Barber so bad. Congrats on some nice silver.

Thanks guys. I almost didn't dig it because i found 4 of those shells before and my F2 was showing it was a Nickel bouncing between 48-55 i thought it was just another shell it didn't read 70 until i got it out of the ground it was down about 4''.

So like you guys always say DIG EVERY HIT ABOVE IRON...You never know:treasurechest:

And yes (now I'm really HOOKED!!!!)

Very exciting first silver find ! I remember when I found my first Barber Dime in 2008 , I felt like "hey this metal detecting thing is the real deal " !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back