What's new

Finally found some silver to talk about...

TheProf

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 White's Spectrum Vibra-Probe 580 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my obligatory two boxes of halves today and after years of looking finally found more than one 40% in a box! 22 40% in one box and 4 40% in the 2nd. When I was leaving I told the teller to order me 2 more and she said she had 5 more in the vault, someone else was also ordering them up. I guess I should go back and get them!
 

Attachments

  • treasure 148.webp
    treasure 148.webp
    92.6 KB · Views: 423
Upvote 0
Nice score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.I'd go back and get the others as well
HH
Rich
 
I'd go after them too since you struck silver in the first ones. :icon_thumright:
 
A big congrats!!! Yes, by all means, go pick up those boxes. There could be twin, triplets, etc!

apush :read2:
 
Argentiferous maximus!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Nice stack of silver! :icon_thumleft:
 
Good score :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom