What's new

Finally found some silver!

jlb783

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
I finally found a 40%er, after searching tons of halves!
 
Upvote 0
The pickins are gettin slim out there.....went to an Indian Casino in Louisiana new years.....hit the half dollar slots. Went through about $1600 in halves and got 13 -40% ers

Rick
 
Hey congrats. Man the slim pickins in Texas will eventually happen in Virginia when I get through with it. Ha. I hope this silver lasts.

-Golden Silver
 
thrillathahunt said:
The pickins are gettin slim out there.....went to an Indian Casino in Louisiana new years.....hit the half dollar slots. Went through about $1600 in halves and got 13 -40% ers

Rick

How much did you gamble away though? LOL

-Codes
 
well,....ah....er.....um, lets just say those were expensive 40%er's :'( :'( :'(

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!
 
The other day when I bought a bag of halves, I weighed it on my bathroom scale. 46 pounds, it sure seemed heavier than that. Guess I'm gettin' old.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom